Invitation of Manuscripts to Special Edition of Molecular Simulation
Following last conference, a special issue titled as “Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Molecular Simulation” dedicated to ICMS 2016 will be published by Molecular Simulation, and bestwritingservice.com without which our work would be incomplete. I want to extend our gratitude to Prof. Nick Quirke for his contribution to the special issue. As a guest editor, I cordially invite you to submit original research papers to the special issue.
To submit a manuscript, please log on to https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jenmol. The manuscript will be assessed by normal peer reviews to ensure academic quality. During submission, choose special issue titled as “The 4th International Conference on Molecular Simulation” at Step 5: Details & Comments. Please be advised that the deadline of submission to the special edition is February 1, 2017.
Best Poster Awards
Size of poster is 120 cm (height) * 90 cm (width).
The organizing committee has decided that student participants in the poster session will be eligible to receive a financial award. In recognition of novel and excellent research work, awards will be given to twenty student participants. Each award comes with an honorarium of CNY 1,500.
If you are interested to compete for the awards, please prepare your poster and email it in PDF format to [email protected] by the
10th 16th of October. Poster entries will be sent to experts for previewing before the conference. These experts will attend the poster session and make award recommendations after the presentation. Each entry will be reviewed and scored by three experts and award distribution will be determined by the average of their scores.
The following review procedure will be adopted for the poster awards:
- Submission: Posters must be submitted by email to [email protected] before Oct. 16, 2016
- Assessment: Poster assessment is based on three aspects with corresponding weights: Novelty (40%), Academic importance (30%), clearness and effectiveness in presentation (30%)
- Review: Each poster will be reviewed and scored independently by three experts in related fields
- Award: Poster Prizes will be awarded with certificates in the closing ceremony of ICMS-2016
Several requirements for poster preparation:
- Posters must be well-designed and clearly presented
- Each participant in the poster session may only submit one poster to the session
|Abstract submission opens||2016/03/15|
|Deadline for early-bird registration||2016/07/31|
|Deadline for abstract submission|